Sunday, May 01, 2005
A birthday dress
Wednesday night I decided it might be fun to make Rebecca a birthday dress using some of the fabric I wrote about in my 'Obsession' post. I showed Rebecca the pattern I was considering, she picked the style she liked and approved the fabric, and I started cutting and sewing. By the time Mom and Dad arrived Friday night I had the bodice together, and ready to put the sleeves in. Mom took over and thanks to her, Rebecca was able to wear the dress to church! and plans to wear it to preschool tomorrow. It really turned out well and she loves the dress. She was so cute about it ... Mom I love the green around the neck, and the hem is beautiful, make sure the tails on the bow aren't too long. Thank you Grandma Mutti for sewing my dress for me, I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cute
Post a Comment