Special thanks to my 'reality sisters' who let me detox with them after trying to take this picture ... thank goodness the camera doesn't capture all the pre-picture taking drama.
Kathleen - I have a favor to ask, I was wanting to give my friend a set of your receiving blankets/burp cloths for her baby shower. I love the set that Lynn got for me and I think everyone should have a set. She is having a girl. We were thinking of coming to your fireworks show and I thought I could pick it up then if it works for you. Just let me know. Thanks!
2 comments:
I see the eternal rule still holds true: "the cuter the picture, the greater the chance 1 kid is looking away" =)
Kathleen - I have a favor to ask, I was wanting to give my friend a set of your receiving blankets/burp cloths for her baby shower. I love the set that Lynn got for me and I think everyone should have a set. She is having a girl. We were thinking of coming to your fireworks show and I thought I could pick it up then if it works for you. Just let me know. Thanks!
Post a Comment