Friday, April 09, 2010

My new country life:


We're ticking items off our list to prep for closing on this house April 20th. Wednesday was the home inspection, Monday will be the appraisal. Any guesses on what they did today?

4 comments:

Matthew said...

I infer that you are closing on the home you are presently in... Is that correct?

I'm not sure about the picture, but it looks like it might be a septic tank treatment.

Kelly said...

I'm guessing along the same lines as Matthew---pumping out your septic tank.

Mary Ann said...

tell us!

Kate said...

Yep ... it's our septic tank getting pumped out and then inspected by the county health department ... oh so lovely. Hadn't been pumped in 9 years ... whoops, but all was well, thankfully. The story isn't finished yet, so I'll do a full write up in a bit when they are all done. On the things I'm learning.