I got a call a couple days from Sam's teacher, Mrs. H, letting me know Sam would receive a character of the month award during a pod assembly at the end of the day Friday. I told her it was a little answer to prayer. Sam's watched his sisters receive an award nearly every year, and he's been disappointed that he hasn't had a turn to be recognized for the good student he is in class, and friend he is to those around him. As you can see he's beaming! And his teacher couldn't have said it better: "Sam is a student that is very eager to learn everything he can. He is extremely inquisitive and always trying to learn more about everything. He is always one to share stories or ask questions. He is one that everyone wants to work with as he is friendly and excited about the projects we work on. He always strives for more."
2 comments:
Sigh, I don't know why my blog reader is so far behind...
I'm so glad Sam is being recognized. Such a cool and responsible kid. Good for him!
I wonder if the school keeps track of stuff like this--not saying sam doesn't deserve it. I'm sure he does. But sibling rivalry being what it is . . .
Post a Comment