Monday, January 11, 2010

18 months

Yesterday, Anna turned 18 months and we've started the process of going to nursery. She did very well today, but I'm not holding my breath (and well, since I'm really typing this on the 1st of March, let's be honest, she's not gone back unless her daddy is with her, oh the long road we have a head of us). She looked super cute yesterday with her hair all done up and wearing a "fancy" dress (Rebecca's first Christmas dress - what were we doing putting a 9 month old in a size 18 month dress ... first time parents I guess). I of course didn't get pictures before it all went down hill, so today I sat Anna down after doing her hair and took a few pictures. I'm including some outtakes so you can see just how expressive this kid is. Ahhh, she doesn't have any words -- none -- but she can sure convey what she wants to with her face.


2 comments:

Matthew said...

That is one expressive photo montage! Have you tried signing with her?

Katrina said...

Key-ute pictures! Love the crooked smile. Sam is almost 3 and still cries when I take him to nursery, then he's fine the moment I leave.