Thursday night is soccer night here in these parts. We're down to two soccer players this season (Emily and Sam) and I can't tell you how nice it is to have the kids practices on the same night!! GR took Alex along to Sam's practice so he could play at the park. The following conversation happened while GR was pushing Alex on the swings and it perfectly captures Alex right now.
Alex to couple passing by the swings: HI!
Couple: Hi.
Alex: My name is Alex.
Lady: Hi Alex, I like your t-shirt.
Alex: I made it.
Lady: Oh really, that's cool ... Good-bye
GR: Alex, your silly.
Alex: I not silly, I funny.
GR: You're silly.
Alex: No. I funny.
GR had no idea that Alex really had made his t-shirt at a playgroup activity two months ago. We did freezer paper stenciling and Alex painted a blue whale on his t-shirt.
No comments:
Post a Comment