Sam drew names for me, and the winners are:
* Heather G. * Lori * Deb * Kristy *
So I'll get them all mailed out in the next day or so. I've cleaned up my Publisher file so I can turn it into a PDF to email out and post it on Mormonchic. Camie, Heather H., Liz, and Jennifer, watch for an email from me with the file and cutting/assembly instructions.
We have two days left of summer vacation and we're planning on spending the day running threw sprinklers and playing in the pool. Here's to hoping water destrctions will keep children from screaming and crying and fighting.
4 comments:
WOOHOO! I won something! Thanks for making my day!
KATE, I totally didn't get to enter the drawing, but I would LOVE to get the email too!!
You are so creative!!!
It was great to see you the other night!
Awesome!!! Just email and I'll send you our address in Salina. THANKS!!
Thanks, Kathleen! I love giveaways. My Nate will really enjoy it.
Post a Comment