Yesterday, I finally convinced Rebecca to let me take her picture in the shirt I finished for her back in April. I really love it and wish I had time to make it a couple more times for her and Emily both. Rebecca managed to break her glasses ... again ... I'm starting to question why these were recommended for kids given how easily they have broken. Anna took them off Rebecca's face, and wham, the ear piece was broken. Yesterday, she set her glasses on the bathroom counter, so she could brush her hair. She accidently set the hair brush on top of her glasses and the snaped in two. She wasn't being careless or silly, there was no loud crash, or bang. Thank goodness for warranties. When the gal who works in the frame shop saw GR coming, again and saw Becca's glasses, she said as soon as the new frames come in, she's going to order a back up set so they have a spare on hand for the next time this happens.
1 comment:
Wow. I'm so impressed with the shirt. It looks great!
Post a Comment