I love this idea and wanted to create something unique, practical, oh so very useful, and expressed a little of what my children love. I settled on labels ... originally thinking of them as bookplates, but really they can be used on anything ... and have since added note cards to the mix.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Graduation Time
The children have had a number of student teachers this year. Rebecca's had two student teachers this year, and at the end of the future teacher's term with the class, they are presented with a teacher starter basket filled with school supplies to help him/her start up their classroom in style. The classmates are all encouraged to bring something to contribute to the basket ... pencils, tape, post-it notes, markers, stickers, paper clips, staplers, etc.
I love this idea and wanted to create something unique, practical, oh so very useful, and expressed a little of what my children love. I settled on labels ... originally thinking of them as bookplates, but really they can be used on anything ... and have since added note cards to the mix.
I love this idea and wanted to create something unique, practical, oh so very useful, and expressed a little of what my children love. I settled on labels ... originally thinking of them as bookplates, but really they can be used on anything ... and have since added note cards to the mix.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is a great idea!
Post a Comment