I'm looking forward to seeing lots of good dear friends Saturday, sharing good memories and stories and laughing and hugging and loving one another. It's been an unbelievably difficult week for a very dear family who got crushing, heartbreaking news. I've been grateful for the time I've had this week to stand and bake in the quiet of the afternoons and reflect and pray and cry for my friend and her family. I am hugging my children a little tighter and saying "yes" to more of their simple requests. I'm finding my priorities shifting back into their proper place and I am pleading with the Lord for many small and mighty miricals to happen in the lives of those around me.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Preparations
Saturday is the brunch and boy oh boy does the house smell good!

I'm looking forward to seeing lots of good dear friends Saturday, sharing good memories and stories and laughing and hugging and loving one another. It's been an unbelievably difficult week for a very dear family who got crushing, heartbreaking news. I've been grateful for the time I've had this week to stand and bake in the quiet of the afternoons and reflect and pray and cry for my friend and her family. I am hugging my children a little tighter and saying "yes" to more of their simple requests. I'm finding my priorities shifting back into their proper place and I am pleading with the Lord for many small and mighty miricals to happen in the lives of those around me.
I'm looking forward to seeing lots of good dear friends Saturday, sharing good memories and stories and laughing and hugging and loving one another. It's been an unbelievably difficult week for a very dear family who got crushing, heartbreaking news. I've been grateful for the time I've had this week to stand and bake in the quiet of the afternoons and reflect and pray and cry for my friend and her family. I am hugging my children a little tighter and saying "yes" to more of their simple requests. I'm finding my priorities shifting back into their proper place and I am pleading with the Lord for many small and mighty miricals to happen in the lives of those around me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kathleen--I'm sending my love to ALL of you who are dealing with the very tragic news. I'm sure you will be there for her family in every way. Hugs to all of you!
Post a Comment