Saturday, July 12, 2008

We have a baby!

Sorry it's now Saturday night and we're just now getting this posted. In the last two years the hospital has added blogger to it's list of banned websites, and we weren't able to post anything while there. We got home this evening about an hour or so ahead of the children. Everyone is happy and healthy and so excited to have this new little baby in our home!


Introducing...

Anna Maurine
Thursday, July 10th, 4:57pm
9lbs. 4 oz.
21.5 inches long

ETA: We've had this name picked out as our girl choice since we were pregnant with Sam. Her middle name is for my grandmother. And although, as always, we didn't find out if we were having a boy or girl, GR and I both felt more than usual that this little baby was going to be a girl ... and the kids all wanted a baby girl too, even Sam.









18 comments:

suz said...

yay! i've been checking my email and your blog nonstop for pictures. i think she looks a lot like emily did as a baby. so adorable! cant wait to meet my new niece!

Kelly said...

Congrats, and welcome Anna!

Andrea Hardee said...

She's beautiful, Kathleen! Congrats on #5 and GOOD LUCK!

Kim said...

Oh she is so sweet Kate!!! Congratulations Mama, and welcome to the world Anna. Enjoy your babymoon!

Deb said...

She is beautiful, congratulations!

Topper said...

Yea!! You are so a super mom! Enjoy her! Happy recovery!

My Many Coloured Days said...

She is beautiful - and all that hair! Try to take it easy and enjoy your sweet little girl! I'm sure she'll have the cutest blankies and burp rags on the block!

Camie said...

What a sweet, beautiful girl!! Did you know you were having a girl? I love her name--I'm assuming she is named for your grandmother? And how adorable that she had her own little onesie from the reunion! Thanks for the pics--keep them coming!

Livia said...

Congratulations! She is sooo cute!!!

Katrina said...

Cute! Love her hair. Congratulations!

Anne Marie said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby. I love her name. I love all her dark hair. Hope everything goes well with your recovery.

mmmandy! said...

Congrats, Kathleen and GR! She is BEAUTY-full. :)

Jennifer said...

Hope all is well!! Cannot wait to see more pictures.

Kristy said...

What a doll! Congratulations and welcome, Anna!

Heidi said...

congratulations!!!!

Lori said...

Congratulations!

Michelle said...

she's BEAUTIFUL, kathleen! look at all of that gorgeous hair! i need to call you soon & make up for not getting to talk to you the other day! hope you are doing well.

Jenny said...

I must add my congratulations too! What a pleasure to have met sweet little Anna in person! Oh my, that hair is precious! Kate, I have to admit that you make it look easy to have five kids! I'm sure it's not always so! All our love and congratulations to the entire fam. Love you.