Alex quickly joined me and Sam did too, once he finally decided to change out of his PJs. I had to go in to answer the phone and the boys continued to play together while I made a quick lunch, swinging and sliding and roaming and digging. At one point Sam came inside to use the bathroom.
Me: "Where's Alexander?"
Sam: "Outside"
Me: "Where?!"
Sam: "At the top of the slide. I told him to wait for me."
And wait he did. I poked my head out the back door and saw Alex very patiently and quietly waiting at the top of the slide for Sam to come back. I grabbed the camera, zoomed all the way in, and start clicking. His face totally lit up when he saw Sam ... pointing and yelling with delight, "Saaaa!" It was such a sweet moment and I was so glad I got to not only see it, but 'capture' it.
3 comments:
That is sweet. You have great boys!!!
aw that is really cute kate!
Not forgetting and not being forgotten. It's moments like these that give hope to the future of the world.
Post a Comment