Above: Everyone decked out in their Halloween garb. Emily - started out as a Butterfly Princess, but in the end I think she simplified it with Fairy. Rebecca - A rock star... last night she let me put her hair in little ponytails, put glitter in it and tease it up for her. Sam - Diego. Alex - Our fourth Little Pumpkin
Below: Sam's preschool class pose for a picture after their Halloween Parade for the parents.
Below: Emily's stash. Between the trick-or-treating at school last week, last night's trunk-or-treat at church and tonights trick-or-treating, there's a LOT of candy in this house. Grandma and Grandpa came over and had dinner with us (pizza, it's tradition), helped us get everyone in their costumes and then held down the fort and handed out candy (nearly 90 pieces) while we walked the neighborhood. The weather was perfect, and consequently we have, dare I say, too much candy. The amazing thing is, they got a lot of the good stuff this year!
Below: Our little pumpkin.
We hope you had a wonderful Halloween!
And for those of you who still haven't put all your blogs on Bloglines (such a huge time saver!), I finally learned how to change the date and time of my posts, and have a new "old" post about our Saturday pumpkin carving, you might want to see.
4 comments:
Funny that Sam's class is flanked by KU and MU fans. I'm sure he's used to it.
When I walked into Sam's classroom with the treat bags we signed up to bring, I broke into a huge smile at their friendly rivalry giving Mrs. M (MU fan) and I exchanged winks. She knows where my heart lies!
Let me know if you come up with a creative way to dispose of the extra candy!
Your kids look great...and the front of your house? So cute! Love the fall decorations!
that is the cutest pumpkin i have ever seen!
Post a Comment