Both Emily and Sam took turns sharing some of their favorite jokes from a really cute book of Monster Jokes. Since good, funny jokes are a high demand, low supply commodity in this house, I was glad I had paper and pen to jot some of our favorites down. Maybe the kids can use some of these when they Tricker-Treat...
Why are a monster's fingers never more than 11 inches long?
Twelve inches makes them a foot.
What do you get if you cross a monster with a scout?
A monster that scares old ladies across the street.
What happened to the two mad vampires?
They went a little batty.
What happens when monsters hold a beauty contest?
Nobody wins.
And the answer to my last joke, (I can't believe no one even attempted a guess) ... What do the letter A and a mouse have in common? .... They are both found in the middle of SNAKE.
1 comment:
fun! i like your snake joke.
happy birthday!!
Post a Comment