Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Getting use to change

It's been nearly five hours since I had Sam's hair cut ... it's school picture day, need I say more? I went the easy route, and I'm regretting it. The gal I love and trust with everyone's hair is 30 minutes away on a good day, and there just wasn't time in the schedule to swing it, so I went the easy, cheap route and Sam got a haircut to match.

I told her I didn't want a short little boy/man hair cut ... that I wanted it to be a little longer so his hair would have a chance to curl ... I told her it was picture day ... I told her I didn't want it super short ... so in case you didn't know, this isn't super short.



Now that I've had five hours to process it and get use to the fact that all the curls are gone ... that he now looks 6 not 4 ... that when he hopped down from the chair, it was styled horribly making it look 10 times worse than it really was (total comb over, nothing on his forehead - YUCK!) ... that it's only hair and maybe by the time we take Christmas pictures it will look "normal" ... he really likes it ... and he always, no matter what, looks so charming and cute! ... I think I'm okay with it. Oh, and from now on, it doesn't matter how packed the schedule is, I'll always make time for a drive to the beauty salon!

7 comments:

Lori said...

I think he looks cute...hopefully he'll get his curls back.

Matthew said...

That is a really cute haircut!

Jennifer Lee said...

Oh my goodness--he looks like a completely different person! And yet, TOTALLY CUTE!

Jennifer Lee said...

By the way, come visit me here:
www.crypticwords.blogspot.com

Elspeth said...

He looks so adorable. He always does.

Kristy said...

I think he looks adorable! Great picture, too.

joe said...

the people have spoken. sam looks great!