For months now Rebecca has been planning her birthday party ... a costume party complete with games, all her friends, cake, ice cream ... the works. We sent the above invitation to all her school and church friends ... a mere 26 kids, and so far I hope 10 will show ... I've had 6 RSVP and a few have told Rebecca at school that they are planning to attend.
Aunt Barb, Aunt Mary Ann and my two nieces are making the drive tomorrow to come for the party - thanks to their attendance, it will be a roaring success no matter what! I hope to have a picture post of the festivities up by Saturday night.
3 comments:
sounds like fun and the invitations are CUTE!
26 kids? What if they do all RSVP- where would you put them? If I had 26 7-year olds running around my house for 4 hours I would need to be committed after they left!
Amen! Friday, I started to panic that my house really wasn't designed for 20 seven yr-olds (what house is?), and called the library to see if their large auditorium (big square room) was available, and it was, so we're moving everything there. They have tables and chairs, lots of space, everything we need for a party. Add to that, eating dinner, cake, ice cream and opening presents, and a few games and I'm hoping we'll easily fill the 90 minutes...
What a great idea for a birthday party! I hope it went well.
Post a Comment