Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Happy, Happy Birthday Mary Ann!

This is my sister and her family... aren't they photogenic... GR took this picture while M&M and the girls were in town for a few days over Labor Day weekend. Sending lots of hugs and kisses your way... hope you are safe and that your cupboards are well stocked.



Mary Ann I'm sending you a copy of this picture, it's in the mail with lots of other pictures and little fun snippets.

5 comments:

Vatti said...

Great picture--hope you had a happy birthday, Mary Ann!

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous shot.

Elspeth said...

That is a great picture. What a beautiful family!

Mary Ann said...

Wow, thanks in advance. I'll let you know when it arrives. Did you ever get the card we sent for your birthday? I never know if Lebanon has come through for us or not.

Mary Ann said...

Hey- I thought you'd like to know that it arrived yesterday! Cool stuff! Pretty pictures! Thanks!