Thursday, April 06, 2006

St. Pat's Day

Friday, 17 March 2006

This morning everyone dressed in their greenest green. Sam wore his green Jayhawk t-shirt, Emily wore her mint green pants with coordinating shirt, and Rebecca wore jeans and her green t-shirt. Emily and Rebecca both wore their shamrock, green charm bracelets.

After taking Emily to preschool, Sam and I went downtown to experience 20 minutes of the parade... by a stroke of amazing luck we actually found a parking spot just as the parade was starting... Sam sat on my shoulder so he could see - and enjoyed every bit of it.

We then raced to the Elementary school to take Becca her green fruit ... kiwi, green grapes, honey dew melon chuncks, the greenist golden delicious apples I could find, and green fruit dip.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

When I read "Kindergarten Green Party" I instantly though of the political party, the Greens.

That would be exciting. . . .

I'm amazed by the creativity that comes out of Becca's school.