I've been told by other mom's within earshot of my darling 4 year old (this is definatly not the first time I'm been crowned "the meanist mom ever"), that I'll need to get in line to accept that title, it's been taken for generations.
Thursday, February 09, 2006
Spring Fashion Show
Diane and Elspeth both have sent the kids some new clothes of the last two weeks. I've been trying to capture as many of the outfits on film as I can... but as Daine and Elspeth can both see, I haven't captured everything. But that doesn't mean the kids aren't loving the clothing. After the third day in a row when Emily wanted to wear one of the shirts, I finally had to sneak it away to be washed. Consequently, I became the meanist mom ever...
I've been told by other mom's within earshot of my darling 4 year old (this is definatly not the first time I'm been crowned "the meanist mom ever"), that I'll need to get in line to accept that title, it's been taken for generations.

I've been told by other mom's within earshot of my darling 4 year old (this is definatly not the first time I'm been crowned "the meanist mom ever"), that I'll need to get in line to accept that title, it's been taken for generations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love sam's jacket. and is becca's hair getting darker?
So does he! It has car and train buttons and he HAS to button it up himself! He wears it everywhere when it isn't freezing cold!
Becca's hair has probably gotten a little darker this winter, but I'm sure it will lighten up once she gets back outside in the sunshine. She get's great bleach blonde highlights in the summer.
Post a Comment