Despite that I still think it turned out cute - is it a little much, yes, but does it look wrong - the jury is still out. Emily on the other hand LOVEs it. She wore it to a party Saturday night, to Church on Sunday and then to school on Monday. And so far it's holding up okay with all the washing.
P.S. Don't you just love Rebecca's stance in this picture! Both of them have such a great sense of style and poise.
4 comments:
i think the rickrack is cute, and i love becca's runway stance.
why didn't you use the rickrack on around the neck, too? the balance would have been nice.
and, yeah, supermodel nieces.
Around the neck I used the teeny rick rack... Emily wears this dress every chance she gets, so I'm confident it will come with her for Thanksgiving and you'll be better able to see the contrast.
I like it much more than i thought I would. Emily's opionion is the only one that matters un the end.
Post a Comment