Side note: Anyone who would like to own a print of Emily's art, can now do so. I have it scanned into the computer and can make any size print you'd like -- 5x7; 8x10,11x14. I am currently waiting for a 4x6 of this image to arrive for the family journal.
Thursday, November 10, 2005
Art
I love the art teachers at preschool! They are incredible and use the most interesting things for the kids to use to apply paint to paper... bubble wrap; different size balls - golf, pingpong, marbles, etc.; kitchen utencils, etc. For the project below, they used blown up balloons to dip into pie pans of paint to apply the paint to the paper. I LOVE the result. This one is definately getting framed and put in the artwork hall of fame.
Side note: Anyone who would like to own a print of Emily's art, can now do so. I have it scanned into the computer and can make any size print you'd like -- 5x7; 8x10,11x14. I am currently waiting for a 4x6 of this image to arrive for the family journal.
Side note: Anyone who would like to own a print of Emily's art, can now do so. I have it scanned into the computer and can make any size print you'd like -- 5x7; 8x10,11x14. I am currently waiting for a 4x6 of this image to arrive for the family journal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it. What a cool result.
I am still blaming GR
Post a Comment