Monday, October 17, 2005

What a smile!

Emily got her school pictures back today and she did beautifully. Usually there's a definitive 'best' picture that makes the choice (and my decision to only purchase 1-8x10 and 2-5x7s) easier, but this year she had two great poses that were hard to pick from. In the end, this is the picture I choose.


This is the other great pose that they choose for her tote bag... Once again, her smile is perfect. Can you see why I really, really debated about this one - so cute!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

it is such a good idea to put a child's picture on his/her book bag. I'm sure that has prevented mix-ups.

I think the time has come to get some good studio shots of our family. We will see, I guess.

joe said...

No doubt your kids inherited great smiles.

Happy Brithday!!