Friday, September 16, 2005

GR's Uncle Sydney turns 90 on Sunday and is having a party. They live in Milwaukee and we are driving up this afternoon as soon as the kids get out of school. Last night Diane and GR traded cars so I could pack everything up and we'd be ready to go right at 3:15pm.

This morning well after GR had left for work in my mini van, Sam looked out the window to see:


Instantly I heard, "Nama!" ... "Nama, Nama Nama!" and little feet racing down stairs to find her.

I took me a while to explain the situation to him... and it took him a while to understand it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can picture him doing that! It is interesting to me how much kids are capable of associating with people or events. I guess the sight of the car in the driveway was about like hearing a door bell or a telephone ringing.

I guess Pavolov was right after all.

joe said...

Now there's a can of worms, if you want to open it.