Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Watch out Danny Zuko & Sandra D.

For her birthday Emily got a package of long lasting temporary tatoo's. We put them on Tuesday, and I captured this picture. I love the unintential tough look, they are each giving... fish, butterfly, rainbow heart.



Emily's tattoo came off over the weekend, and today we got a new butterfly tattoo put on. As I put on Emily's tattoo, Sam kept asking about his tattoo - in his famous constant yell - it finally occurred to me to roll up both sleeves of his t-shirt so he could see his tattoo... now he's really sporting the tough guy look!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of cuties! I love it. What a great shot.

suz said...

i could always ask william to do real ones if you're interested...

:)

Kate said...

Tempting, but no....

joe said...

Are those glb pride stickers?

suz said...

joseph....every childhood sticker/tattoo is either rainbow colored or covered in glitter...