Inflates in 2 minutes.
12' x 10'
Max weight = 300 lbs.
Max children at one time = 4... more than 4 get's pretty crazy
Available to all of our friends and family in the immedate area - an afternoon of fun for a mear $15. Perfect for holiday activities, birthday parties, play dates and much more. Extra long extension cord and tarp included. Comes with carrying case - renter is responsible for getting the castle back into case. Please make sure castle is cleaned before re-packing.
7 comments:
Are you serious about the Inc. thing? Do you own that thing?
(I mean 'thing' in the nicest possible way. It looks like any kid's dream come true, especially Stella's)
Available at any Target store near you.
That would be a yes... we own that 'thing'... talking to Daddy last night, he asked how much it cost, and when I said $200, I was glad to hear he though it was a bargain. And if it gets used as much as I hope it will, it will make the cost totally worth every penny!
At $200 I would be sorely tempted.
I see 6 kids in there...
That was the crazy thing, either parents didn't hear the rules, or just aren't as vigilanty like as I am.
One little girl kept trying to go into the castle with her half melted ice cream cone - hello! Other kids were deliberatly jumping into the side netting so they could fall and have the netting catch them - and their parents were watching. What I loved was the little guy who went in right after being in the pool - he was soaking wet. Sigh...
Hence the reason why we will not freely send out the castle... money must be forked out and a contract will be signed. :)
that thing is sweet. could i jump around in it?
Post a Comment