Thursday, July 21, 2005

Product here we come!

I got the Mormonchic.com store up last night - Mormonchic.com Store. I still need to get feedback from the other editors, who by the way are on board for keeping the site up for a while, if we can raise enough money to keep the site going. So feel free to provide feedback.

I'm pretty limited in what I can and cannot change about the look of the site. As far as pricing I went for a middle price point... we're long making a few dollars on most of the products, so the profit margin is pretty small on everything we sell.

As for the graphic... here's what I initally thought would work:


but we ended up going with this one instead... we were concerned that on something small like the button, the fontdinner font would be too difficult to read... any thoughts?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks nice. I also visited the store. . . cool stuff. I hope it sells.

joe said...

looks nice, but mary ann didn't buy anything...

Anonymous said...

I'm sure she would by something Joe if you paid the shipping.

-GR