Another funny story about my little horticulturists. At first Emily though all the bradford pear trees - the trees with the beautiful white flowers - were apricot trees. Emily called a good friend of mine who lives in our neighborhood and has fruit trees to see if she had an appricot tree for us to go and see. Unfortunately Kathy didn't. Next we need to call Great Grandfather in Logandale - who has apricot trees - to see if he can take a picture of an appricot tree in bloom for Emily and mail it to her.
And to think this all got started with a Primary song... Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree.
2 comments:
I'm sure the flower you are refering to is Dorsythia. Ask mom if you want.
Truthfully I was kinda hoping my kids with say it that way... I think that's actually how this whole yelling from the back seat thing got started. We were in the car with Mom during our visit and she's the one who pointed out the bushes to the girls. She even told them the 'Joe and Dorsythia' story.
Post a Comment